I’ve been using the jQuery addCaptions plugin and have come across a couple of new features that I felt were required and have fixed a bug in the previous verison.
I have added an
exclude option to the settings so you can prevent captions being added to elements not required (like a reCaptcha box…). It’s used like this:
This would exclude any images that have the word ‘orange’ in the the
I also fixed a minor bug in which the script would look for captions in elements in reverse order (whoops!).
The only other change is making the elements found within the container a selector instead of an element option and a class option.