jQuery Ajaxify – Update

I’ve been doing more work on the jQuery AJAXify plugin, it’s now a lot more robust (I think…) and I’ve squashed a few bugs that were in the previous version (with help from Andrea Battaglia) along with adding in a few new features (with their own bugs no doubt!).

Theres an updated test page and as ever a direct link to download here.

Check out the test page to see the new features!

Edit: Further updates, all links have been updated to version 0.3b. Added (and documented existing) callbacks as requested by Sebioff! And a further fix for the ‘append’ option. Also fixed IE6 compatibility.

Further Update: Another update after the comment from David Lee about $(‘form’).serialize();

Another Further Update: I have set up a Google Code repository for this plugin, which states that this code is released under the MIT license.

Update October 2010: I have updated this plugin for jQuery 1.4.3 as a ‘lite’ version.

DNS Issues

Looks like this blog’s been down for a few days…

I’ve moved my DNS over to 123-reg and have had a few issues getting all the DNS records to work as expected…

Hopefully I’ve fixed it now…