I’ve been using the ajaxify plugin for a while now and felt it needed an update.
Since .live() is supported for more events now, I thought it was time to get it working how I always wanted it to work.
Using the same syntax on links as before, you can specify the target div, using the target=”” attribute and the url is automatically extracted from the href=”” or action=”” attribute meaning you can keep your code simple and valid but have easily Ajax populated content, as since I’m using .live() any future links/forms that match the original selector will continue to be ‘ajaxified’.
There’s a demo here and source code too, as ever.
Also available through Google Code.
I’ve updated the gallery script I created in July. I’ve re-factored the code into a static class for easier modification and have created a config.ini settings file, to save modifying the script itself.
* Image titles
* Separate configuration
* Standard mode with safe URLs as well as mod_rewrite enabled ‘nice’ URLs
* Added ‘..’ parent folder to galleries
The demo page has been updated and the script is available to download here.
I love TextMate. It’s saved me so much time since I’ve started using, I think I’d find it impossible to use another editor. However, the format CSS compressed snippet, doesn’t quite do what I’d expect.
Luckily the Find and Replace regular expression engine is pretty cool!
I’ve got this small (!) regular expression that should minify your CSS, by putting:
in the Find box and:
in the replace box, and by ensuring that Regular expression is ticked, you should be able to minify CSS with the Replace All button!
Note: I haven’t test this particularly extensively, or with the IE
expression(). This may produce undesired results! It certainly seems to be fine on all the standard CSS I’ve tested it with.